Search Engine

Google

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

MY COLLECTION OF ANIMATED TOYS

ANIMATED TOYS COLLECTION

Do you believe that i bought this model only at RM13.90, RM29.90 & RM39.90 and it was just like ORIGINAL.

It was not from NILAI 3 or NILAI 1.

I have bought NILAI 3 and NILAI 1 gundam animated toys but I was so frustrated. The quality was so BAD ....
even thou it was SO CHEAP but I cant accept the finishes ... better throw it a side...
i will show you the model ...
Eventhou this model was not as good as Original ...I still can accept it.. I can say that it was 80% to original standard.



Warrior-Master-Burst (Side View)


Mobile-Lightning-Warrior

(Front View)


Mobile-Lightning-Warrior
(Side View)












Bodyguard Warrior

(Front View)



Bodyguard Warrior
(Side View)












Warrior Attack

(Front View)




Warrior Attack

(Side View)











Dushe

(Front View)


Dushe
(Side View)






Saviour Warrior
(Front View)
Saviour Warrior
(Side View)

Wing Warrior O
(Front View)




Wing Warrior O
(Side View)












Daiyi-Jiadamu
(Front View)















Daiyi-Jiadamu
(Side View)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work. Do you mind tell me the brand of the model? I'm buying bootleg gundam too. Thanks.